IEC Ltd are heating engineers based in Bury St Edmunds who provide the following services across East Anglia:
· Supply and Install Air Source Heat Pumps
· Supply and Install Underfloor heating
· Supply and Install Smart Controls
· Supply and Install MVHR “Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery Systems
· Full domestic plumbing services with self-certification
· Supply and install Unvented Domestic Hot Water Cylinders
· Maintenance on existing renewable heating systems and plumbing systems
We work with a range of housing developers, builders and private home owners. We specialise in providing a cost-effective service with over 15 years of heating and plumbing experience throughout the team. We like to look at each project individually and prefer to work with the client and their architect/builder from the beginning to advise on what the best cost effective and simple solution is with that aspect of the build.
IEC are fully accredited through the MCS “Micro Generation Certification Scheme” so any heat pump installation put into a self-build or existing property would be eligible for the RHI “Renewable Heat Incentive” scheme, on where the homeowner will receive monie(s) back over a period of 7 years every quarter to off-set the running costs against the capital cost of the installation.
IEC use the same best practice for new-build work which are not eligible for RHI.
IEC are also self-certified through the Competent person’s scheme to install all domestic plumbing works such as:·
>Installation of Sanitary ware·
>Installation of domestic hot water cylinders·
>Installation of hot and cold feeds into properties.
Make IEC Ltd your one-stop shop for all your heating and plumbing needs with just one point of contact. Taking that hassle away from liaising with numerous sub-contractors.